Thursday, April 15, 2010

19 days... Unbelieveable

I'm not even sure I've written that much about my trip, but Monday May 3rd I leave for 3 months in South Africa. All the planning, all the preparation, all the work... and I'm down to 19 days.

The story of how I've gotten to this point is a wonderful story of God's provision. When I get a few extra minutes, I'll post that. My goal while I'm down there is to post stories and pictures each week on my Sabbath day (maybe Tuesdays?), but for now, please be praying for safe travel and the preparation of my heart.

I am so thrilled to be able to take this time to serve the people in South Africa. ... And I can't wait for some more African Worship!

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Hey Annie, it is Brooks. Hope you are doing well. I am going to be in South Africa doing some shows during that same period! Where are you going to be?

Annie said...

hey hey! I'll be in and around Pretoria! Who are you doing shows for? When are you gonna be there?